Harness the power of peer-to-peer trust to help each other in a confidential environment.
- Build a circle of peers who you trust to share with and learn from.
- Receive peer input and support from outside your organization.
- Learn in a non-competitive environment.
- Build collective, collaborate knowledge rather than learning from speakers.
How It Works
- Bi-weekly or monthly curated and facilitated sessions.
- Facilitated, confidential roundtables.
- 6-8 leaders of social purpose organizations or social enterprises.
I don’t know how to be a leader at home and at work. It’s the first time I was able to be vulnerable about that.
– Roundtable participant