Like us, you believe businesses can and must contribute meaningfully to solutions to today’s social challenges. Purppl helps leaders align business and impact goals, and embed impact into every level of operations.
How we work with social impact leaders + for-profit businesses
Clarify + communicate your social purpose
Define, measure + share your social impact
Develop new, sustainable revenue sources
Engage internal teams
Evaluate current community programs
Explore social enterprise initiatives
The business of social impact
One-third of new business startups globally now have social good at the core of their mission.
The “impact first” sector is almost 10% of Canada’s GDP – nearly as large as oil, gas, and mining combined.
86% of B2B companies recognize purpose as important to growth, but only 24% say purpose is embedded into business operations.
CAD $2.1 trillion impact investment assets now under management. 41% growth.
Working with Purppl
- 6-month commitment to start, tailored to your needs
- Bi-weekly meetings with your lead EIR, plus specialist support
- Coaching, even when consulting
- Customized project scope and team
- Quarterly reflection sessions
- Connection to a wider impact ecosystem
Together, we’ll work to:
- Drive revenue growth alongside social impact
- Authentically deepen your community presence
- Measure, prove and improve the impact of the work you already do
- Build teams aligned with your purpose
Join the Movement
One third of all startups globally have social impact and entrepreneurship embedded in their core activities. No matter the maturity of your organization, we need you in this movement.
Together we can contribute to a future defined by collective well-being, equity, and the health of the air, land and water.